First, read about Membership in HCN to familiarize yourself with our options. Then, come to one of our “Introduction to Naturism” meetings to see if joining the Hill Country Nudists might be right for you.
How to Join
- Attend an Intro Meeting
- Pass a standard background check
- Attend at least two more nude club events
- Submit an application for membership, along with proof of national organization membership (or fees to join), and money for HCN dues
- Be voted in by the HCN Board at the next monthly board meeting
What to Expect at Intro Meetings
- Our “Introduction to Naturism” meetings are clothed events during which our Membership Development Director and others from the club will sit down with prospective members to discuss social nudity, HCN events and to address any concerns or curiosities you may have.
- The environment will be casual, relaxed and in a public setting at a well-known restaurant.
- If you attend an intro meeting and would like to proceed to attend a nude club event, you will have to submit your information to our Membership Development Director, pass a background check and join the HCN Prospects email mailing list, where future nude events will be posted.
- If you decide to attend an upcoming nude event sent to the HCN Prospects list, you can respond to the event invitation email, after which an HCN Activities Coordinator will respond with directions to the event.
What to Bring to an Intro Meeting
- An open mind and a spirit of adventure.
- Any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.
- Clothing! (This is a clothed event.)
Please note that we have currently placed a moratorium on new single men members. Single men who wish to join will be placed on a wait list, and are encouraged to bring additional friends or partners to join with them. Single men are still welcome to attend an Intro Meeting to learn more about the club.
How to RSVP to an Intro Meeting
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which date you plan on attending.