Nude Boat Party Registration
Saturday, September 9, 2017 @ 10:00 AM
Email email@example.com to be placed on a wait list.
- The Registration Fee, which includes food served on the boat, is $55.00 per person. Registration is open to singles and couples. Children under the age of 18 are not allowed (due to state park rules).
- Only the first 120 registered participants will be accepted, on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmation of your registration will be made via email or via telephone.
- The boat will depart from Highland Lakes Marina (in Volente) on Lake Travis at 10:30 AM sharp on Saturday, September 9, 2017. and will return at 6:00 PM. The marina is located at 16120 Wharf Cove, Volente, TX 78641.
- Once we’re underway, with the captain’s consent, we will be free to disrobe for the rest of the trip. We will anchor at Hippie Hollow Park and enjoy the rest of the day as nature intended. The boat will depart Hippie Hollow at approximately 4:45 PM for the return trip to the marina.
- In the event of inclement weather (excluding light rainfall) or other unforeseeable events, the boat trip may be postponed or cancelled. If it is cancelled, your money is immediately refundable by check. Otherwise, your fee will hold your place at the rescheduled party.
- If you would prefer to register by postal mail, please download the paper application, print it, fill it out and mail it with a check for the appropriate amount to:
Hill Country Nudists, P.O. Box 91802, Austin, TX 78709
HCN Photo Policy
- All participants are required to observe and adhere to our wristband policy. We also expect participants to use good judgment and good taste when photographing nudist activities. As a participant, you are in control of where and by whom photographs of you may be taken. The Release and Consent agreement on the payment form shall serve as a record of your wishes for this event.
- Green Wristband – General Release Permission is granted to club photographers to photograph in good taste. Photos may be used by AANR, AANR-SW, TNS periodicals and club newsletter.
- Yellow Wristband – Conditional Release Club photographers must ask permission on an individual basis. Permission may be denied for any reason. Photos may be used in AANR, AANR-SW, TNS periodicals or club newsletter.
- Red Wristband – No Photographs No photographs are to be taken of this person and they will not photograph others.
- You can request a refund up to 7 days before the event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. After that, all sales are final and refunds will not be issued unless the event itself is canceled.
Map to Highland Lakes Marina
- Download this map with directions to the Highland Lakes Marina in Volente.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call an official HCN representative during normal business hours at: 737-333-5353.