“I love to feel the breeze on my whole body.”
“I can’t stand wearing wet, clammy clothes when I go swimming!”
“I don’t really care who sees me naked, it’s not like they haven’t seen it before.”
“The difference between naked and clothed is mostly just a thin layer of cloth, but it feels so much better without the cloth!”
“I’m tired of hiding behind a mask!”
Hill Country Nudists is a great group of Texas folks who… well…. like to ditch their clothing occasionally.
Why? Here’s some excuses:
- Some of us think there’s more to life than wearing stuff.
- It’s something we’ve always wanted to do.
- Clothes cost money. ‘Nuff said.
- Some people look better naked. No really!
- Keep Austin Weird! I want to represent!
- A hundred other reasons.
One thing we know is that being with friends who also prefer to go without is way more fun than doing it alone and it feels healthy! Check us out and see what you think!